24/7 Worldwide travel and medical assistance helpline manned by Aspire Lifestyles Travel & Medical Assistance Services.
EMA 1443H Package Details
Highlights of the Travel Coverage
- 24/7 Worldwide travel and medical asistance manned by Aspire Lifestyles Travel & Medical Assistance Services.
- 7 days post return medical treatment if initial treatment is not sought overseas.
- Covers loss of deposit or cancellation due to bankruptcy or financial insolvency of travel agency registered in Singapore.
Eligibility for cover
- The applicant must be a domiciled in Singapore.
- The applicant must be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident of Singapore or has a valid employment Pass or Work Permit to work in Singapore or has a Dependant Pass of Long Term Visit Pass.
- The trip must not be for the purpose of seeking medical treatment.
Other Enrollment Information
- Age shall mean the age of the Insured or Insured Person on his/her next birthday on the start date of the period of Insurance stated in the certificate of Insurance and/or Policy.
- An adult shall mean a person who is age 18 years old and above at the commencement of the Trip.
- Male who is serving National Service or waiting for enlistment is construed as an a Adult.
Commencement of Coverage
- All trip must start and end in Singapore.
- Travel Insurance must be purchased before commencment of trip from Singapore.
Duration of Trips
- Up to 16 days (for each additional day $5)
- Any treatment undertaken for relief of chronic illness, for example renal dialysis, chemotherapy for cancer radiotherapy for cancer.
- Any immunizations, routine medical examinations, cosmetic sugery and other elective treatments and surgical procedures.
- Loss resulting from horse riding activities.
- War and kindred risks and government acts.
- Nuclear/Chemical/Biological Terrorism Exclusion. (LSW 1176)
Table of Benefits
|Medical, Dental & Other Incident Expenses (Including Pre-existing condition)||Up to 20,000|
|Emergency Medical Evacuation & Repatriation||Up to 50,000|
|Funeral Expenses||Up to 3,000|
|Personal Accident Benefit||Up to 35,000|
|Loss of Deposit or Charges paid due to bankruptcy or insolvency of licensed General Sale Agent (GSA)||Up to 3,000|
|Trip Curtailment due to Covid-19 pandamic (New)||Up to 1,500|
Disclaimer: The summary of coverage is provided for general information only and is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the terms, conditions and exclusions of the insurance are provided in the policy and will be sent to you upon acceptance of your application by United Overseas Insurance Limited (“UOI”).