Unisure Leisure Travel
24/7 Worldwide travel and medical assistance helpline manned by Aspire Lifestyles Travel & Medical Assistance Services.
Unisure Package Details
Highlights of the Travel Coverage
- 24/7 Worldwide travel and medical asistance manned by Aspire Lifestyles Travel & Medical Assistance Services.
- 5 days post return medical treatment if initial treatment is not sought overseas.
- Covers loss of deposit or cancellation due to bankruptcy or financial insolvency of travel agency registered in Singapore.
Eligibility for cover
- The applicant must be a domiciled in Singapore.
- The applicant must be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident of Singapore or has a valid employment Pass or Work Permit to work in Singapore or has a Dependant Pass of Long Term Visit Pass.
- The trip must not be for the purpose of seeking medical treatment.
Other Enrollment Information
- Age shall mean the age of the Insured or Insured Person on his/her next birthday on the start date of the period of Insurance stated in the certificate of Insurance and/or Policy.
- An adult shall mean a person who is age 18 years old and above at the commencement of the Trip.
- Male who is serving National Service or waiting for enlistment is construed as an a Adult.
Commencement of Coverage
- All trip must start and end in Singapore.
- Travel Insurance must be purchased before commencment of trip from Singapore.
Maximum Duration of Trips
- Single Trip: Up to 185 days.
- Inadequate period of insurance for Single Trip Plan may prejudice the validity of insurance cover.
- Participation in an professional sports or in games whereby the Insured Person would earn remunerations sponsorship or income of any kind.
- Pregnancy including childbirth, caesarean operation, abortion, miscarriage (and all complications thereon) except miscarriage due to an accident.
- Mental illness or psychiatric disorder, AIDS or related diseas, self-inflicted injury or illness.
- War and kindred risks and government acts.
- Nuclear/Chemical/Biological Terrorism Exclusion. (LSW 1176)
- Exposure to nuclear hazards.
- Coronaviruses. (COVID-19)
Table of Benefits
|Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disablement||Up to 250,000|
|Personal Accident Double Indemnity while on Public Conveyance or Natural Disaster event||Up to 500,000|
|Medical and Accidental Dental Expenses Incurred Overseas||Up to 500,000|
|Medical Expenses Incurred Upon Return to Singapore||Up to 20,000|
|Hospital Confinement Allowance (Overseas and Singapore)||20,000|
|Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation||Unlimited*|
|Repatriation Expenses for Mortal Remains||Unlimited^|
|Trip Curtailment||Up to 10,000|
|Trip Cancellation||Up to 10,000|
*Applicable for adult age below 70 years old. Adult age 70 years old and above capped at SGD 150,000.
^Applicable for adult age below and above 70 years old. Adult age 70 years old with pre-existing condition capped at SGD 500,000. Adult age above 70 years old with pre-existing condition capped at SGD 30,000.
Disclaimer: The summary of coverage is provided for general information only and is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the terms, conditions and exclusions of the insurance are provided in the policy and will be sent to you upon acceptance of your application by United Overseas Insurance Limited (“UOI”).